Brag Book!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


I wish, I wish I could take it all away from my little girl. This horrible disease that will cause her muscles to waste away until it takes her life. I know that there is a reason for everything.. Why does life have to be so painful? Amidst the pain we live of course. We laugh and be silly. we Do not rain on our daughter's parade. But when she is not watching we look at her and we see an "Earth Angel" - a little girl who demands no attention. Our hearts are breaking every more each day. We see signs of more weakness in her :( God will call all of us home at some point we know. We just want to hold on.. to protect her from the pain and hurting of this disease! Oh how I ache for her. I love you so much Nicole! So, So much!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

my heart breaks for you Alanna. I was with Rachel Stoesz this weekend, and she echoes the same heartfelt concern. We lift you and your family up as you surround Nicole with your love.