Brag Book!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A letter from my heart written to explain Nicole's condition:
Hi there,
Ihave some very, very sad news.. i don't even feel like talkign or writing but i know that if you know it will make me feel better . Nicole has muscular dystrophy a rare form that is only usually found in boys. There are only 2 girls in the province that have it. It is called Duchenne muscular dystrophy. She will eventually not be able to walk and need a wheelchair and the prognosis of her ever living to adulthood are slim. I know that God is our strength for this little soul that he lent us here on earth but our hearts are breaking into little tiny pieces. I cannot bear the pain of it myself as a mother. I want to take the pain away - away from this sweet little girl that I have. That we have!! The trip to Children's hospital seemed forever. Now we have the diagnosis and I wish we didn't :( please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Love, Alanna

No comments: